- The calculation period is from the first day to the final day of a month, and an employee may be paid by the end of the next month.
- An employee shall send an invoice to WCI over PayPal.
- An employee shall be paid when he/she teaches a client at the hourly rate the employee and WCI agreed with.
- An employee shall be paid when he/she receives training at the hourly rate the employee and WCI agreed with.
- An employee shall be paid if a client cancels a lesson within 24 hours of the lesson start-time.
- An employee shall send an invoice by the 15th day of the month which follows the calculation period. For instance, an employee must send an invoice by September 15th for lessons held in August.
Obligations of employees
- An employee shall respond to WCI within 24 hours when he/she is asked questions.
- An employee shall send a feedback report or/and homework to a client within 24 hours of each lesson.
- An employee shall notify WCI 2 months before he/she terminates the contract between he/her and WCI. If he/she does not observe the rule, a penalty might be imposed.
- An employee shall receive training conducted by WCI when requested by WCI.
- An employee shall have meetings with WCI when he/she is requested by WCI.
- When an employee takes days off more than 1 week consecutively, he/she shall notify WCI 1 week before.
- An employee shall work on Saturdays and Sundays when requested by WCI.
- An employee shall not make a contract with clients directly.
- An employee shall cc Koichi Nagasato, or another person Koichi designates when he/she sends emails to clients such as sending a feedback report to a client.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan without reference to principles of conflict of laws.
- The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court of Japan in respect to all controversies arising from or in relation to this Agreement, its performance, or any breach thereof.